- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Webinar: IAM @ Hapag-Lloyd
September 24 @ 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
We are very pleased to invite you to our international IAM Webinar:
IAM @ Hapag-Lloyd
Thursday, 24 September 2020, 10.15 a.m. EDT / 4.15 p.m. CEST
Webinar language: English – Duration: 45 minutes
- Hapag-Lloyd – Company Overview
- Setup and introduction of Identity and Access Management at Hapag-Lloyd (Project phases – Goals & Challenges)
- IAM System Landscape and Integration Connected Systems and supported user-life-cycle processes
- Status and future planning
With a fleet of 239 modern container ships and a total transport capacity of 1.7 million TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit), Hapag-Lloyd is one of the world’s leading liner shipping companies. The company has approximately 13,000 employees at locations in 129 countries in 388 offices.
Hapag-Lloyd has a container stock of around 2.6 million TEU – including one of the largest and most modern reefer container fleets. Worldwide 121 liner services ensure fast and reliable connections between more than 600 ports on all continents.
Hapag-Lloyd belongs to the leading oceancarriers for the trades Transatlantic, Middle East, Latin America and Intra-America.
The registration period for this event is over.