GARANCY 3 – The new version der GARANCY IAM Suite
The best-fit identity management solution for dynamic companies.
What makes identity management particularly challenging today is the increasing dynamic nature of business operations across the board. The IT landscape is subject to ongoing changes and growth in terms of IT systems and applications. New legal provisions and intensive audits have a major impact on compliance-related concerns.
Both users and user types change constantly. Today’s business is characterized by frequent restructuring, acquisitions and international operations – and these dynamics require companies to run highly flexible organizations that can keep stride with all this change. In addition, business pressures call for solutions that support digital transformation and Industry 4.0.
Beta Systems identity and access management solutions bring maximum flexibility to dynamic companies.
Making your IT landscape flexible
Dynamic growth of the IT application inventory and an ever more complex IT landscape call for a highly flexible IAM system to allow companies to handle this host of challenges.
The GARANCY IAM suite provides
- a scalable connector framework that delivers ready-to-use interfaces to standard applications and systems.
- fast connection to home-grown applications by means of a universal connection framework.
- optimized integration of cloud computing into the IAM system.
- on-target adaptation of the IAM to customer-specific requirements thanks to years of in-depth customization experience.
Flexible IT compliance
In order to help companies meet the ever-growing number of legal provisions and other compliance-related requirements, the new GARANCY IAM suite
- fully covers all compliance requirements by integrating governance and provisioning in a single IAM system.
- delivers extremely flexible audit and reporting functions via the GARANCY Access Intelligence Manager module.
- offers powerful user and role recertification with GARANCY Recertification Center.
- provides an extended data model comprising new compliance and business-relevant objects such as, for example, ‘user teams’.
Flexible workflows for users
Users, too, stand to benefit from the new GARANCY IAM suite in terms of flexible operation:
- Highly flexible batch processing of HR data delivers automatic access rights management
- Powerful data model including risk scores, user types and expiration dates
- User lifecycle for onboarding/offboarding workflows via the GARANCY User Center
- Optimized governance workflows offer self services or administrative procedures using the GARANCY Process Center
- Implement individual process requirements
In order to help companies across the globe adapt to constantly changing organizational structures, GARANCY IAM offers:
- A strong role model that supports technical and business roles
- Tenant support with highly granular rights managed inside the IAM system
- Distributed data access control with GARANCY DAG
- Powerful user and role recertification with GARANCY Recertification Center
- New org. unit comparisons in the HR batch import allow you to quickly adjust access rights.
- New GARANCY User Center for browser-based, distributed access rights management
The new GARANCY IAM suite supports growing/new business requirements of companies across the globe by offering:
- Highly scalable architecture, including customer identity management
- Data models prepared for technical users based on Industry 4.0 IAM use cases
- GARANCY Process Center / Workflow solution with improved form designer now also for mobile client access
- Unicode support means access to international character sets
- IAM as an “Identity as a Service” (IDaaS) service platform enables companies to outsource their IAM operation.