The ‘GARANCY Password Management’ component ensures secure and smooth access to various IT platforms or applications in distributed system landscapes. The tool simplifies the enforcement of IT security policies relating to passwords.
Improved security and productivity
Details Password Reset
System security is maintained through authentication prompts, recognized standard encryption technologies and a secure kiosk web connection.
- Significantly reduced helpdesk workload
- Improved user productivity thanks to shorter downtimes
- In other words, whenever a user has forgotten a password or entered an incorrect one, the product assigns the task of regaining access to all relevant systems to the individual user.
- This takes a lot of work off the IT specialists’ desks and also minimizes user downtimes.
- Password self reset furthermore makes it easy to enforce company-wide rules and regulations for creating passwords.
- The flexible, customizable infrastructure allows customers to implement global and consistent password management rules.
- The application generates comprehensive audit logs that document any changes made to passwords and user IDs.
Password Reset Details
‘GARANCY Password Synchronization’ provides a consistent method for the cross-platform management of central password and user ID access attributes.
Password changes are automatically synchronized with all connected systems and applications and implemented such that users can access all assigned applications.
- Whenever a password on the system is altered, the system updates the password accordingly in all relevant accounts throughout the network.
- This greatly reduces the number of passwords your employees need to memorize since access to most systems takes place via a common, synchronized password. This helps to make the handling of passwords less complex and significantly reduces the number of lost passwords.
- It also provides an incentive for users to refrain from writing down their passwords, thus improving overall corporate security.
- he system can be used across the company as it supports a broad range of platforms such as Windows, Unix/Linux, the mainframe and more.
- A high level of security thanks to state-of-the-art encryption technologies.
- Highly secure passwords thanks to enforcing company guidelines for the creation of secure passwords.
- International usability and localization-ready design thanks to support of Unicode characters.
- Customizable authentication protection based on various authentication technologies from security prompts through to mobile or e-mail PINs.
- Stay up to date on your password-based transactions with the help of a wide range of out-of-the-box reports as well as user-defined reports tailored to your specific requirements.